Qualification/Experience: OND/HND in Business Admin or any relevant field, 2years minimum experience
• Responsible for the day to day check on the storage facilities of upkeep and hygiene.
• Refuse acceptance of damaged, unacceptable, or incorrect items.
• Ensure all store requisitions are signed by concerned Department Heads (HOD’s) and approved by GM.
• Ensure the quantity requested and the quantity issued always matches.
• Ensure store requisition form is signed by the person collecting the goods and enter into the Inventory/Materials Management System.
• Post all invoices using the MMS - Material Management System.
• Adhere to all Health and Safety procedures particularly relating to the raw materials and the finished products.
• Conduct inventory audits to determine inventory levels and needs.
• Complete requisition forms for inventory and supplies.
• Extend all requisitions on a daily basis and update the inventory management software/system.
• Work closely with Purchasing to order and receive items and equipment.
• Troubleshoot any vendor delivery issues and oversee/follow up on the return process.
• Verify and track received inventory and complete inventory reports and logs.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must be organized and punctual
• Well-presented and professional
• Proficient in Microsoft Office