DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Receive , store and maintain inventory.
2. Ensure adequate record keeping and manage all documentation to confirm proper stock levels.
3. Responsible for the Issuance of materials to all departments in the organisation .
4. Scrutinize all Supplies and ensure that defective or incorrect items are returned .
5 Examine stock and dispose of depreciated and obsolete stock following the organisation policy.
6. Taking physical inventory control once a month to cross check with the monthly inventory report.
7. Ensure goods keep or store by principle of FIRST IN - FIRST OUT (FIFO METHOD)
8. Recording of necessary data into the ledger and computer on a daily basis.
9. Checking on materials issued to Staff regularly in order to control materials wastage .
1 Knowledge of proper record keeping and inventory management.
2 Familiarity with standard concept and best practices in a stockroom environment .
3. Analytical mind with ability to make accurate mathematical computation .
4. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
5. Competence in data entry analysis and management.
6. Keen attention to details and ability to effectively manage time.
7. MUST reside in Lagos
8. 3-5 years exp
9. salary: 90,000