Position: Sun King Store Executive
- Stock Management: Receive, store and issue stocks in the shops via the POS system, Angaza, and any other system as advised. Single point of contact for all inventory allocated to the area headquarters
- Customer Service: Respond to and offer appropriate guidance to all customers (existing, walk-in, and prospective customers) ensuring they receive first-class support
- Reporting: Prepare and submit regular and ad hoc reports on:
- Stock holding - weekly
- Store management – System failures, Alarm performance, repairs, security issues, etc.
- Customer service – Customer complaints, warranty claims, 1st Screening reports, etc.
- Products available in the field
- Asset Management: Safeguard company assets to avoid losses, damage and ensure risk aversion in running the shop facilities.
- Store Management: Ensure the shop is presentable always – valid trading licenses, shop cleanliness, floor arrangement, product handling, OSHA audit certificates, etc.
- Regulatory Compliance: Track and update the headquarters on any changes in regulation that affect the store operations
- Sales Operations Support: Provide maximum support to the sales team in stock management, sales generation, and maintaining best-in-class relationships with energy officers and a team leader in the AHQ.
- Budgeting and Cost Tracking: Ensure all shop expenses are tracked and reported as directed.
- Any other tasks that may be assigned to you from time to time
- Has a minimum of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Has at least 2 years experience in a similar role – preferably in a customer-facing and stock management role.
- Possess customer service skills and values the representation of the voice of the customer.
- Strong collaboration and problem-solving skills.
- Strong computer skills – MS Excel skills mandatory.
- Experience in the use of technology – smartphone and web-based applications.
- Is honest, trustworthy, and possesses a high degree of personal integrity and professionalism.
- Demonstrates sound judgment, excellent analytical, interpersonal, communication, presentation, and reporting skills.
- Is results-oriented with the ability to multitask and meet strict deadlines.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Job Location: Osogbo (Osun State).
Greenlight Planet offers competitive compensation, a fun, supportive work environment, and opportunities for continued professional growth within a fast-growing global enterprise.
Greenlight Planet believes in equal opportunity for all people: We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, HIV/AIDS status, or disability.