- Receive goods physically into the warehouse, ensure the quantity received of any product is the same as the quantity ordered on the purchase order
- Prepare products to be sent out of the warehouse, respecting the process and guidelines set (checklist and contract form included waybills,...)
- Ensure the stock is in the right place in the warehouse and in the right condition
Day-to-Day Stock Management:
- Efficiently manage and track ALL incoming and outgoing stock in the warehouse
- Ensure the documentation of ALL deliveries and transfer to shipments as well as prepare detailed daily, weekly and monthly reports on inventory operations and stock levels.
- Communicate effectively with the sales field teams on their deliveries and promptly respond to their order requests. The requests include replacements on batteries, movement of items on the ERP, etc.
- Ensure shipments are delivered by courier OTIF (on time and in full) without stock loss in transit and if there is reimbursement is requested.
- Conduct daily, weekly, and monthly stock reconciliation within the warehouse
- Responsible for daily and monthly inventory count in the warehouse and ensuring no variance with physical inventory and ERP count
- Ensure deliveries are accompanied with the right documents, Purchase order, invoice, and waybill if required
- Receive only quality products and reject if the product does not meet the standard
- Document stocks as appropriate on receipt using GRN and forwarding invoice and GRN to finance for payment
- Ensure products received are arranged appropriately into the warehouse (New/Recycled, Components/Incomplete or KOs)
Returned Stock Management:
- Ensure any material (battery, SHS, ...) received from the field and brought back to the warehouse(s) is tracked and accounted for based on the reverse logistic procedure
- Ensure adherence to the SOP for forwarding logistics and also use the right documents for shipment processing
- Ensure all categories of goods received physically into the warehouse or shipped are also processed on the ERP.
- Ensure Design, implement and manage a system for monitoring the activities of the warehouse to ensure effective control and mitigate risks of theft, loss of stock & working materials, etc.
- Provide weekly reports to the management on all supply chain and operations, issues, etc.
- Establish and promote best practices
Safety & Hygiene:
- Ensure daily monitoring of stock against theft, pilferage, and obsolete inventory
- Maintain a high level of health, hygiene, and good housekeeping procedures
- Ensure a high level of safety to prevent hazards from improper stacking/storage of products
- BSc/BA or HND in Logistics or relevant field;
- Minimum of 3 years with proven experience in a similar role;
- Creative, Proactive, and Dynamic Individual
- Good understanding of in-bound and out-bound logistics;
- Enthusiasm for learning and continuous improvement of existing systems
Salary Range: NGN 231,000 - 275,000