- Responsible for accuracy and adequacy of stock holding, maintaining optimal stock levels to avoid stock-outs.
- Responsible for the efficient management of receipt, storage, picking/issuance, and dispatch operations of all the company range of Finished Products and Raw/Packaging Materials
- Strategically manage warehouse in compliance with company policies and vision
- Liaise with Sales, Finance, and Production depts on Sales orders received and confirmed through the SAP ERP, for preparation of relevant shipment documents and prompt servicing of customer orders.
- Initiate, coordinate and enforce optimal operational policies and procedures
- Adhere to all warehousing stacking, product handling, and shipping requirements
- Manage warehouse standards of Environmental health and safety, hygiene, and security.
- Working knowledge of inventory management software
- At least 3 years proven work experience as a Stock Controller or inventory manager
- Good understanding of supply chain procedures
- BSc in Logistics, Business Administration, or relevant fields.
Applicants residing on the island are encouraged to apply as proximity to the location is Important.
Location: Victoria Island