- Providing accurate investment advice to clients.
- Manage clients’ investment portfolios and provide regular status updates of their portfolios.
- Timely informing clients of new investment opportunities within the stock market.
- Source new clients through networking and cold calling.
- Develop investment strategies based on market conditions.
- Generate income and meet income targets in line with the set targets.
- Build and maintain cordial business relationships with existing and potential clients.
- Ensure trades are executed in compliance with the NSE and SEC rules and regulations.
- Ensure consistent and efficient error-free execution of trades.
- Monitor market trends.
- Interpret financial reports and make value-added recommendations.
- Recognize and articulate strategies for exploitation of new business opportunities.
- Oversee and ensure strict compliance with financial controls and reporting practices in line with all regulatory requirements.
- Lead business negotiations and closing commitments where required.
- Monitoring domestic and foreign stock market performance. Purchasing new share issues.
- Guide clients to buy or sell shares.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Accounting, Business or related field.
- Must possess ACS/CIS/ICAN/ACCA or other related professional qualifications.
- Possess a First degree in Business/Social Sciences/Accounting or other related disciplines
- Postgraduate qualifications such as MBA, MSC. is an added advantage ∙
- Must be registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC).
- Display a high level of Portfolio Construction, management, and administration.
- Display sound knowledge of financial markets operations.
- Ability to evaluate complex information.
- Display strong analytical skills.
- Display excellent negotiation skills.
- Display a high level of integrity and professional discipline. Must be detail-oriented.