STEM Educator should be able to:
- Educate students in science,technology, engineering and mathematics
- Develop STEM curricula and planning daily lessons and have a strong quantitative background
- Develop STEM learning activities and hands-on material for classes
He or She should be:
- Science inclined
- Have a good knowledge of STEM(Science, Technology, Mathematics and Engineering)
- Be able to show evidence of what He/She has been able to do.
- Have the patience and tolerance to work with the learners.
- An excellent communicator
- Empathy and great interpersonal skill