- Monitors and evaluates the performance of the operations staff for the region.
- Set up and manage distributor and client relationships for the region.
- Optimize and manage operations to meet operational working capital cycle targets.
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety and security requirements and undertaking risk assessments.
- Managing the location on the day and resolving practical or people-related problems as they arise.
- Supervise, coach, and train the warehouse workforce.
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers, and consumer
- Minimum of HND / B.Sc qualification in a related field.
- Minimum of 3 years experience in a similar role.
- Experience in managing a large team.
- Proficient computer skills and working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.).
- Experience in any large-scale B2B E-commerce or B2B Financial sector.
- Must have excellent entrepreneur skills.
- Excellent in team building and relationship management.
- Must be exceptionally good in reading & understanding day to day number
- Strong analytical skills.
Salary Range: NGN 80,000 - 100,000 monthly.