We are looking for a skilled spray painter to join our automotive team. As a spray painter, you will be responsible for filling, smoothing, and repairing each car surface, mixing the coating liquids, and spraying each layer according to specifications. To ensure success as a spray painter, you should have excellent hand-eye coordination, good knowledge of paint-mixing techniques, and strong attention to detail. A top-class spray painter should be able to produce even, hard-wearing coatings that exactly match the colors and finishes requested.
- Minimum Qualification:Vocational
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Removing rust and other loose materials using acid or a wire brush.
- Filling, sanding, and smoothing surfaces that need to be sprayed.
- Applying masking tape and coverings over areas that are not being sprayed.
- Selecting and mixing the required coating liquids.
- Selecting and attaching the correct spray nozzle to create the desired spray pattern.
- Spraying machines, products, and wall areas using industry techniques.
- Spraying designs using stencils, if required.
- Cleaning spray cans, nozzles, and other spraying equipment after each spray job.
- Inspecting and assessing spray coatings after the paint has dried.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
- In-depth knowledge of paint mixing and spraying techniques.
- Ability to see subtle color differences.
- Experience with breathing masks and protective clothing.
Remuneration: NGN 100,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.