- Be an experienced SEN professional.
- Ability to accurately assess learners and draw out their IEP.
- Be confident to interface with parents and use accurate professional terminologies.
- Write a fortnight report on the learner's progress.
- Keep detailed data of learners progress.
- Be ready to work directly with one or more learners.
- Be willing to engage in personal and organization assigned professional development.
- Be skilled in Problem-solving and conflict resolution.
- Good judgement and decision making aptitude.
- Must be a team player.
- Vast knowledge and experience in SPECIAL EDUCATION NEED
- A bachelor's degree or postgraduate degree in a related field (experience working with special needs is an added advantage)