As Spa Manager, you will have full accountability for managing the spa unit. This position requires a commitment to achieving sustainable growth through continuous analysis of business and team member performance, and a dedication to increasing customer demand. In order to do this it is important to develop and maintain mutually beneficial relationships with business partners, guests, and team members alike. You will be committed to continually developing the spa team members, whilst ensuring that the spa is consistently operating at, or above, agreed standards and achieving maximum profitability.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Perform as a professional and with a friendly business attitude all duties and responsibilities as required by the position, and as assigned by the Director of the Spa
- Overseeing of spa reception and retails, male and female relaxation rooms, changing rooms, heat and water experiences, linen room, preparation room, and offices
- Be the first point of contact for large groups and manage communication with the group organizer
- Offer competitive proposals
- Coordinate appointments and update the coordinator with itineraries
- Finalize billing arrangements and be responsible for the execution
- Dealing with dissatisfied or disgruntled guests in the most professional way
- Ensure that mistakes are corrected and coach the staff member on the procedures that were performed correctly and those that were performed incorrectly
- Discussing the proper way to close out S&P charges for treatments and products and ensure that emails are handled efficiently
- Reading through the many essential e-mails that deal regarding spas, meetings, groups, and VIPs. Also, replying to guests, vendors, sales, and colleague emails
- Answering questions from therapists regarding bookings and guest preferences
- Creating an effective schedule that meets the needs of the spa as well as works around the hours of the colleague’s availability.
- Verify the accuracy of input in Spa Soft and room assignments
- Ensuring all therapists are being booked in the correct room. Ensuring that the treatment rooms are used to the maximum potential
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Hospitality Management or any relevant field of study
- 2 - 5 years experience in a similar role, working in a 5-star spa with a multicultural team
- Great Interpersonal and relationship skill
- In-depth knowledge of spa therapy
- Guest- Focused
- Functional and technical skills
- Problem-solving ability
- Organized and excellent in time management
- Strong financial acumen
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
Remuneration: Monthly salary is NGN 150,000 - 350,000 depending on experience
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.