Experience with Hot stone Massage and Anti Fatigue Treatment will be an added advantage.
Job DescriptionPerforming facial or body massage and treatments, including spa therapy (body treatments, massages, facials, waxing and manicure/pedicure), reflexology and aromatherapy. Must be an expert in therapeutic facial and body care, with a strong understanding of key body systems, skin biology, anatomy and cosmetic chemistry. Must be able to perform therapies to address specific conditions.
Will work with a range of equipment and products, such as performing microdermabrasion or using hot wax, and must have knowledge of using the equipment and products in their correct usage and handling to perform these treatments safely.Making appointments, maintaining client records and handling financial transactions. Provides a range of non-medical face, body and relaxation treatments customized to a client’s needs, and recommend appropriate products and after-care. Maintain equipment and sample inventory of products Keep documentation and maintain clients files Keep a clean and stocked room Acknowledge and respond to relevant customer queries, needs and expectations Suggest and promote retail products or additional services Uphold hygiene standards and follow health and safety regulations Cooperate with and report on administration on any arising issues Apply best practices and be up to date with market trends
- A degree in Health science or in a related discipline
- Current license in aesthetics or physiotherapy will be an added advantage
- Proven work experience as a Spa therapist
- Experience in sales will be considered an asset
- Excellent knowledge of English language
- Communication and customer service skills
- Positive attitude is required
- Good computer skills is required
- Good people skills (friendly and welcoming)
- Good communication skills
- Commercial awareness
- High standards of personal hygiene and grooming
- Must possess the right energy and stamina needed on the job