- Possession of a current practicing license is mandatory.
- Operate diagnostic equipment and accurately interpret result
- Record test results into patients’ records.
- Respond to inquiries and provide additional information to patients
- Explain ultrasound procedures to patients so they feel comfortable with the experience.
- Calibrate, maintain and control all ultrasound equipment
- Notify physicians of any abnormalities or concerns immediately
- Chart ultrasound results when required
- Work with patients and medical staff to schedule testing appointments
- Clean and maintain diagnostic sonographers
- Notify management on time for servicing and repairs