The key role of the Solutions Architect will be to define and implement technical best practices to ensure long term success for our clients that are implementing software to better manage their critical business processes. In addition to defining processes, you would also be leveraging your technical expertise to design, integrate, configure, and deliver complete end-to-end solutions.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Design and define technical best practice processes.
- Educate clients and internal teams regarding best practices.
- Lead design and implementation of highly secure, integrated solutions for our clients’ chosen software or application.
- Ensure security, privacy, governance, and compliance standards are maintained to the highest standards.
- Stay abreast of application updates and provide guidance to internal and client stakeholders.
- Support project planning and reporting.
- Support business implementation activities.
- Develop solution frameworks to address client-specific gaps.
- Work in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
- Strong technical skills especially relating to secure applications development and application integration.
- Ability to communicate effectively to multiple levels of client stakeholders.
- Ability to solve domain-specific problems with a longitudinal view; i.e. big picture solutions.
- Proven desire to learn and make a difference.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to communicate clearly in ambiguous and high-pressure environments.
- A diploma, degree, or background in programming and computer science is a must.