- Identifies market potential by qualifying prospective accounts, seeking new business opportunities
- Initiates sales process by scheduling appointments; making initial presentation; understanding account requirements.
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential account; explaining product and service capabilities; overcoming objections; preparing contracts.
- Expands sales in existing accounts by introducing new products and services; developing new applications.
- Contributes information to market strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from accounts.
- Recommends new products and services by evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes marketing and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Provides weekly activity report.
- Prepares a monthly and quarterly sales forecast
- Provides manager with a weekly pipeline report
- Schedule at least one appointment a week to be attended by manager during probation period
Skills and Qualifications:
- University Degree/HND
- 3 years Solar Energy Sales experience
- Presentation Skills, Sales, Sales Planning, Closing Skills, Territory Management, Internal Communications, Informing Others, Verbal Communication, Prospecting Skills, Persistence, Meeting Sales Goals.