- Developing software solutions to meet customer needs.
- Creating and implementing the source code of new applications.
- Testing source code and debugging code.
- Evaluating existing applications and performing updates and modifications.
- Developing technical handbooks to represent the design and code of new applications.
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- A working knowledge of programming languages such as Java and ORACLE.
- Experience in application and software development.
- Knowledge of software design and programming principles.
- Good mathematical and problem-solving skills.
- Good communication and team-working skills.
- At least 5 years experience and above