Job Responsibilities/Duties of a Software Test Engineer
- Produces the system test deliverables (system test plan, system test specification, system test scripts and system test data) to the agreed timeline and quality
- Test programs verify user requirement and validate accuracy, reliability and conformance to Software Testing Standards.
- Performs functional and non-functional testing, which includes API tests
- Review of software requirements
- Collaborate with Software Developers to develop effective strategies and test plans
- Execute test cases (manual or automated) and analyze results
- Evaluate product code according to specifications
- Create logs to document testing phases and defects
- Report bugs and errors to development teams
- Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development life cycle.
- Writes and analyzes test reports
- Produces the Test Summary Report after exit criteria have been met.
- Recommends program improvements or corrections to programmers.
- Attends regular status meetings with the QA and project teams.
- Develop utility program to test, track, and verify defects in software applications.
- Experience with both Automation and Manual testing.
- Experience in Mobile App testing on iOS and Android platforms.
- Experience in Mobile App UI/UX, functional and regression testing.
- Must have mobile testing experience with a federal background.
- Excellent in Integration, System, Functional, Cross-platform, Performance, and User Acceptance Testing.
- At least 2 years proven work experience in software development and software quality assurance
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Experience using postman for API test.
- Hands-on experience with both white box, black box testing and automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with API, performance and security testing is a plus
Pay: ₦150,000.00 - ₦230,000.00 per month