- Create exceptional documentation in the form of user guides, integration guides, API developer guides, in-platform instructions, installation/configuration instructions and system operations.
- Create client resources and educational materials, including videos, demos, tutorials, training materials, guided tours, general & technical overview and FAQs.
- Research, write, edit and revise content that is both engaging and accessible to user personas with both non-technical and technical backgrounds.
- Publish weekly release notes to internal and external stakeholders with information on product updates, releases and fixes.
- Edit other writers' content and documentation for consistency and continuously update content with current information.
- Maintain tracking and ticketing system to ensure deadlines are met and client deliverables and received on time.
- Test products for issues, provide insight to resolving problems and ensure documentation is accurate and consistent.
- Collaborate with internal teams, including Development, Engineering, Quality Analysis, Product Management, Product Marketing and Customer Enablement.
- Create training materials, conduct trainings for clients on application developed by Malon.
- Customer / Client support.
- Experience in English, Communication, Journalism, Software Engineering, Computer Science, Technical Writing, Teaching, Curriculum Development or Scientific Publication.
- Strong communications skills, including written, verbal and presentation.
- Ability to communicate complex technical topics to non-technical stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Experiencing with coding languages, including [insert coding languages].
- Experience using API documentation.
- Experience with documentation publishing software.
- Preferred: Prior experience working within Software Development, SaaS or web-based technology environment.