Duties and Responsibilities:
- Actively seek out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking, and social media
- Builds networks and spheres of influence in order to grow prospect lists
- Conducts market research to identify selling possibilities and evaluate customer needs
- Sets up meetings with potential clients
- Develops proposals and delivers presentations to new clients based on their business needs.
- Negotiates pricing, closes deals handles complaints or objections.
- Reviews and negotiates service level, and terms/conditions with existing and prospective clients
- Performs ROI assessment to determine if a sale is profitable, and forwards as appropriate, to Management for approval
- Prepares and presents reports on targets, goals, sales, and prospects
- Participates in events and conferences on behalf of the company
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Academic qualification of B.Sc./HND or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years proven experience as a sales or business development role in software solution selling organization(s)
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques.
- Experience in Customer Management Solutions like CRM, ERP, and Contact Center solutions is an added advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Suite
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
- Experience with customer relationship tools