A growing company is seeking a Rockstar Software Sales Manager to join our team in Nigeria. In a fun and young environment. For a market with huge potential, it's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to sell a technology product that's making the world a better place.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Meeting with potential customers and clients to identify their needs and interests
- Developing and presenting proposals and offers to potential customers
- Negotiating terms and conditions of sales with customers and clients
- Building and maintaining relationships with customers to encourage repeat business
- Keeping track of sales targets and metrics, and reporting on progress
- Providing ongoing support and assistance to customers to ensure their satisfaction with the product or service
- Staying up to date on industry trends and developments, as well as changes to the organization's products and services, to effectively sell to customers.
- Setting and achieving sales goals for the team
- Developing and implementing sales strategies to drive revenue
- Recruiting, training, and managing a team of sales representatives
- Providing ongoing support and guidance to sales representatives to help them succeed in their roles
- Analyzing market trends and customer needs to identify new sales opportunities
- Collaborating with other departments, such as marketing and product development, to support sales efforts
- Experience selling software, software as a service, or any type of technology
- Good Communication in English.
- Ability to speak with an American/British accent
- Experience working with customers around the world is an advantage
- Smart with Social sensitivity
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.