• Analyze users stories and cases, review of software requirements for validity and feasibility
• Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development life-cycle (e.g. developers and product managers) to identify system requirements.
• Creation of detailed test plans and test cases
• Estimate, prioritize, plan, conduct and coordinate test activities
• Develop and Review user documentation based on use case requirements and technical design .
• Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
• Identify, record, document and track bugs and perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
• Observe, capture and provide test results with supporting dialog and insight in a clear concise manner
• Track quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts
• Help visualize technical data in a way that is meaningful to business decision-makers Investigate the causes of non-conforming software and train users to implement solutions.
• B.Sc / HND in relevant studies
• A minimum of 2 years of experience as a Quality Assurance / Software Testing specialist
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with minimal supervision
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
• Extensive experience in web applications testing via the web browser and API interfaces
• Competency in working with test automation tools and frameworks
• Experience in using test management and bug tracking tools
• Good experience with performance, stress, and load testing.
• Expertise in software testing fundamentals and test techniques
• A track record of performing testing activities through the full test life-cycle
• Proven ability to meet tight deadlines and report the risks and issues in a timely manner
• Ability to work individually as well as in a team
• Strong analytical skills
• A keen eye for detail
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal