As a member of komoot’s Quality Assurance team, you'll play a key role in delivering new, bug-free features to our users worldwide. We work in cross-functional squads, so you’ll work with a range of people from Product Managers and Designers to Developers and data analysts to test and bring new features into the world. You’ll help shape our quality practices with the rest of the QA team.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Perform exploratory tests, both indoors and outside, to ensure an exceptional user experience for komoot’s mobile (Android and iOS) apps and website
- Work with product managers and designers in the discovery phase to refine features, contribute to requirements, and write test cases
- Provide test feedback and pair up with developers to test the features throughout the development process
- Keep an overview of bug reports, prioritize them in collaboration with the QA and Customer Support teams, and be an advocate for quality inside your squad
- Have proven experience (5+ years) testing and delivering high-quality Android, iOS, and web apps
- Have the ability to investigate the root cause of bugs with tools (e.g., Charles, AWS, Instabug) and document them consistently
- Love to understand every detail of a product and its impact on our users
- Have experience working with APIs, building SQL queries, and an understanding of client-server interactions
- Know how to write BDD scenarios using Cucumber in a consistent and structured way
- Believe quality is a collective effort rather than one person’s responsibility
- Have strong analytical skills, are highly self-driven, reliable, and keen to learn
- Possess excellent interpersonal and communication skills and no ego – we’re a team and have always achieved incredible results together
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.