Software QA Engineer
Engineering & Technology
This position requires the ability to validate high-quality and resilient solutions to meet the rapidly evolving needs of an issuer processor serving an internationally expanding customer base and to communicate effectively at all levels, from providing the right level of details in the status updates on your work to explaining Functional complexities and defects/issues so Paymentology can make informed decisions.
- Minimum Qualification:Others
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Work within a remote team disseminated throughout the world.
- Design and develop Test Plans/Test Scripts for new or updated software projects to determine if the software will perform accurately and reliably according to documented requirements.
- Execute test plans and create test reports to describe program evaluation, testing, and correction.
- Recommend design improvements or corrections to engineers throughout the development process.
- Mentor Other Engineers on the team and be mentored by others.
- Understanding of Local and Global Payment Schemes VISA, MasterCard & UPI.
- Strong Knowledge of Software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Working Experience in Linux and Web application Testing.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured Test Plans, Test Strategies, and Test Cases.
- Experience in Functional / System / Validation / Integration /Regression testing.
- Hands-on experience in Bug Reporting tools like JIRA etc.
- Excellent Bug Reporting and Documentation Skills.
- Excelling in API testing using Postman, and SoapUI.
- Experience with relational databases (MySQL, Postgres, MS SQL Server, Oracle, etc.)
- Experience in the e-banking domain and financial transaction processing is a MUST.
- Knowledge of test automation tools (Cypress, Playwright, Selenium
- Knowledge of load/performance test tools is a plus (K6, Gatling, Jmeter, etc…)
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.