Red Canary’s engineering team builds and operates the platform to deliver unmatched threat detection and response. We process billions of events per day from hundreds of thousands of systems worldwide. Every engineer is on the front lines of cyber security with unique opportunities to learn new technology and tackle the hardest problem in cyber security.
- Minimum Qualification: Others
- Experience Level: Entry level
- Experience Length: 2 years
- Work dynamically with your engineering team as you build, test, and refine Red Canary’s product suite
- Write great code and tackle a wide variety of technical problems – help with bugs, new features and small enhancements on the product
- Collaborate with our product management and design teams to improve Red Canary’s offerings
- Build a product that our customers love – Ensure great quality of your code through tests, both pre- and post deployment
- Have 2+ years of software engineering experience
- Love to write code and take full ownership of a product or feature from concept to launch
- Are experienced with Ruby on Rails and other common libraries such as RSpec and Sidekiq
- Ability to be in an on call rotation within the Engineering department
- Architect scalable applications that serves both internal and external users and high-volume background tasks
- Have confidence making architectural design decisions that improve scalability & performance
- Test the software you write to ensure we deliver the highest quality products
- Have deep knowledge of operating Postgres at scale, including replication, monitoring and optimization, preferred
- 100% Paid Premiums- Red Canary pays 100% of your medical, dental and vision premiums for you and your dependents. No waiting period.
- Fertility Benefits- All new hires are eligible for benefits as of their first day.
- Flexible Time Off- Take the vacation and sick time you need.
- Health Reimbursement Account- Fully funded by Red Canary to offset out of pocket expenses such as deductibles, coinsurance and copays.
- Flexible Work Environment- With 60% remote workforce, Canaries can work from virtually almost anywhere.
- Paid Parental Leave- Full base pay to bond/care for your new child.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.