We are looking for a talented Python/Django backend engineer to join our growing engineering team who is responsible for developing and maintaining various software products in our portfolio. As a backend software engineer at Ayulla, you will be responsible for writing, testing, and debugging new and existing codes.
- Minimum Qualification: Degree
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 2 years
Ayulla is a tech startup driven by the unending effort to design and deploy massive software that we believe will be a major landmark in its class
- Develop well-designed, scalable, and robust software to a high-quality standard
- Develop flowcharts, layouts, and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug, and upgrade existing systems
- Stay up-to-date with the latest and emerging technologies
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or any related field, or equivalent field experience
- At least 1 year of experience working in Python, Django, and Django REST Framework
- At least 1 year of hands-on experience in developing web applications
- 2 years of working experience
- Strong computer science fundamentals and problem-solving
- Good communication and collaboration skills
Note: A Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or any related field could be an advantage in this role, it is not a requirement. A significant field experience developing and deploying software solutions is highly valued and in most cases considered superior to a Bachelor's degree in any field of computing.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.