- Build tools and platforms to support protocol engineering, which are open-sourced on GitHub;
- Respond to open source community on GitHub
- Represent Microsoft to attend Worldwide Interoperability Plugfest events
- Implement server/client protocol behavior to guarantee Windows Protocol document quality and validate windows interoperability for new windows releases or updates to ensure Microsoft’s antitrust compliance commitment.
- Develop other compliance-related tools/Azure services utilizing the latest technologies like AI and Machine Learning.
- 5 - 10 years of experience designing, building, and shipping applications and software at scale.
- Strong problem solving, analysis, collaboration, and communication skills.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience with scripting languages like Python/PowerShell
- Experience with Machine Learning and Natural Language processing would be an advantage
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations, and ordinances.