We are looking to hire a Software Engineer who will join a dedicated team focused on the lifecycle of subscriptions, from the creation and management of subscriptions to payments integrations and more. Subscriptions form a crucial part of Paddle’s services and you will work on building high-traffic APIs in our next-gen platform as well as our legacy systems and services.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Develop applications using one of our supported languages; Go and PHP. Experience with a modern programming language is required and we’ll support you in learning our languages.
- Work on developing our API-first next-gen billing platform
- Play a part in one of our agile teams, either kanban or scrum as needed
- Working on our ever-growing microservices architecture
- Participate actively in your team’s ceremonies
- Collaborate on features to a high standard, pairing with other engineers when necessary, as well as working independently
- Test your and your teammate’s code, both manually and with unit and integration tests where applicable
- Practise DevOps, you’re responsible for getting your code to production, supporting and monitoring its performance via SLOs
- Use the latest AWS services available to run your code
- Help design a stable platform to support phenomenal growth
- Have 1 or more years of related experience or an advanced qualification without experience
- Happy working in a fast-moving, ever-changing environment
- Keen to develop yourself as an engineer, and want to increase your knowledge and become a valued member of the Paddle engineering team
- Proactive and enjoy finding ways to improve code and processes
- Have a good understanding of software development principles
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.