The successful candidate will be working in a highly technical but relaxed environment offering clear progression opportunities working with an agile team, and providing chance to expand your skills through increased engagement and certifications.
Day to Day
- Design, develop, test and amend software applications.
- Identify, evaluate and propose new software development tools.
- Offering technical support on software issues and products.
- Implementation and integration of applications.
- Developing ideas for new programs, products, or features by monitoring industry developments and trends.
- Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
Your Education & Skill will include:
- Minimum of 2 year(s) experience: Bachelor's Degree/HND in Mathematics, Computer Science, Engineering or similar (if you have other qualifications but possess the required skills and portfolio of projects you can showcase, we will be happy to review your application – you can apply).
- Completed software projects that can be showcased.
- A strong desire to learn and understand products in depth and Passionate in finding solutions to challenges with minimum supervision.
- Good team player with strong Communication and Presentation Skills (written and verbal).
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated, positive attitude, good personality, proactive and confident approach to work and dealing with issues.
- Must be willing to relocate to Ibadan, Oyo state, if not resident.
- Must be willing to travel on short notice and ready to work to meet tight deadlines.