Minimum of a University degree or Higher National Diploma (HND) in Computer Science, Engineering or related field
Good knowledge of coding languages such as C# and ASP.NET
Good understanding of Webforms, MVC, and ASP.NET Core
Web API/REST API Services building, utilization, and integration
Mobile Application development, Native language, including use of Xamarin.
Good understanding of versioning.
Relevant experience with databases and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks
Extensive experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
Experience in project deployment and maintenance.
Knowledge of UML/Use Cases
Strong knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or later
Competencies and Skills:
Project management skills
Good relationship management skills
Good analytical and problem-solving skills
Working knowledge of Agile development methodologies
Working knowledge of Microsoft Office tools (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
Good team working skills
High sense of responsibility, accountability, and dependability
Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude coupled with focus and follow-through attitude
High integrity and ethical standards
Attention to detail
Primary Duties & Responsibilities:
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Document and analyze requirements and specifications.
- Develop flowcharts, layouts, and documentation to identify requirements and solutions.
- Transform software designs and specifications into high-functioning code in the appropriate language.
- Formulate program application functional and not functional specifications and produce basic prototypes as part of Proof of Concept (PoC)
- Produce clean, efficient code based on client specifications using both functional and non-functional user requirements.
- Conduct/develop complete software applications with all required documentation based on requirements and specifications.
- Integrate software components and third-party programs/applications to meet specifications.
- Verify and deploy software programs and systems based on requirements and specifications.
- Conduct system testing and validation procedures and document outcomes as part of SDLC.
- Modify the software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, and/or upgrade software applications, their components, and interfaces.
- Work closely with analysts, designers, and other staff on software projects.
- Deploy computer software programs and evaluate user feedback on performance and fit for purpose
- Integrate individual software solutions to higher-level systems including third party systems
- Use web-based tools to create advanced Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) when applicable
- Test code periodically to ensure it produces the desirable results and performs debugging where required.
- Minimum Qualification: HND
- Experience Level: Mid-level
- Experience Length: 3 years