- Evaluates system potential by testing the compatibility of new programs with existing programs
- Identifying and evaluating options; and recommending a course of action.
- Improve existing programs by reviewing objectives and specifications; evaluating proposed changes; recommending changes; and making modifications.
- Places software into production by loading software into computer; and entering necessary commands.
- Place hardware into production by establishing connections; entering necessary commands.
- Maximizes use of hardware and software by training users; interpreting instructions; answering questions.
- Prepare reference for users by writing operating instructions.
- Maintains historical records by documenting hardware and software changes and revisions.
Person Specifications /Skills
- Not older than 35 years old
- Prefer experience working as a member of an IT team to support software development, web or data systems.
- Good relationship skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Good analytical skills
- Good negotiating skills
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATION
- Minimum of 6 years working experince.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent.