We are looking to hire an experienced individual to fill this position.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Design and implement social media strategies across different regions and platforms to align with business goals.
- Follow up and analyze the overall data of social media, and make regular data reports.
- Perform research on current social media trends and audience preferences. Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications.
- Coordinate and train social media officers, and be responsible for the quality and frequency of social media content.
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions.
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content.
- Passionate about sports and have a wealth of knowledge about football. Knowledge of tennis and basketball.
- Familiar with the Betting products and have rich Betting experience (3 years).
- Proven work experience in social media operation, multi-platform, and multi-regional operations (3 - 5 years).
- Above bachelor's degree (bachelor included). (Media and Communication, Marketing, Public Relations, or relevant fields are preferred.)
- At least 3 years of working experience in Social Media operation.
- At least 3 years of Betting experience.
- Experience in managing a team as a supervisor or manager.
- Strong Data collection and analysis capabilities.
- Strong writing skills, basic short video production ability, and picture design ability.
- Open-minded, strong innovation and exploration ability.
- Accept shift work on the holiday.
Remuneration: NGN 200,000 - 250,000 / Month
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.