We are looking for a qualified Social media strategist to join our team. You will develop and implement a comprehensive social media strategy to increase our web traffic and brand awareness.
As a Social media strategist, you should have excellent multitasking skills to handle all of our social media accounts in a cohesive way. If you have a creative way of thinking and of presenting our brand through multiple social media channels, we would like to make you part of our team.
Ultimately, you should be able to ensure our company web presence is aligned with our marketing strategies.
· Design social media strategies to achieve marketing targets
· Manage, create and publish original, high quality content
· Administer all company social media accounts ensuring up-to-date content
· Liaise with writers and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
· Collaborate with Marketing and Product development teams to create social ‘buzz’ regarding new product/service launches
· Facilitate client-company communication (respond to queries, get reviews and organize chats and Q&A sessions)
· Prepare monthly reports on web traffic and ROI
· Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
· Communicate with industry professionals via social media to create a strong network
· Train internal teams to integrate and maintain a cohesive social media strategy
· Stay up-to-date with new digital technologies and social media best practices
· Proven work experience as a Social media strategist or Social media manager
· Hands on experience using social media for brand awareness
· Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
· An ability to identify target audience preferences and build content to meet them
· Familiarity with web design and publishing
· Excellent multitasking skills
· Strong written and verbal communication skills