- As a Social Media Officer at Coursepedia, you will be solely responsible for administering our social media accounts.
- You will be required to create original text and image content, manage posts, grow and respond to followers.
- You will manage Coursepedia’s image in a cohesive way to achieve our marketing goals.
- As a Social media officer, we expect you to be up-to-date with the latest digital technologies and social media trends.
- You should have excellent communication skills and be able to express our company’s views creatively. Ultimately, you should be able to handle our social media presence ensuring high levels of web traffic and customer engagement.
- It would be best if you had a solid understanding of how each social media channel works and how to optimize content so that it is engaging on those channels.
- You are responsible for joining relevant conversations on behalf of the brand.
This role will be instrumental in increasing our social media presence and gaining visibility for our brand among clients and investors.
- Excellent consulting, writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and a high motivation to learn; A proactive, service-focused attitude towards clients and candidates and the teams you support internally;
- An ability to remain calm under pressure and a robust/resilient attitude towards challenges;
- Monitor trends and analytics in social media and apply that knowledge to increase the presentation and response of prospective clients
- Serve as content manager for all social media sites
- Possession of creative flair, versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality
- Create and pre-plan social media schedule
- Monitor and respond to all comments and messages on each platform
- An ability to prioritize work and complete tasks with quick turnaround times and minimal fuss; and
- The ability to work collaboratively with a team.
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator) or similar image editing solutions.
- Proven graphic designing experience
- Demonstrable graphic design skills with a strong portfolio
Only applicants with proximity to Sango-Ota, Ogun State and suburb should apply.