We are looking to hire a Social Media Marketing Manager who is passionate about social marketing strategy, content & event management, and community engagement. The ideal candidate will have a technical mindset and have experience managing social marketing across multiple channels (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Linkedin, YouTube, etc) for multiple stakeholders.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Senior level
- Experience Length:5 years
- Acquire a deep understanding of Protocol Labs projects, including Filecoin and IPFS.
- Engage with community members through social brand channels to answer questions, share updates, and elevate community projects.
- Build and execute social activation plans for campaign and brand initiatives.
- Develops, owns, and executes the event content strategy, roll out across channels, and measurement.
- Travel with the events team to capture content to be used for the campaign, during and after each event.
- Measure, report, and analyze the performance of campaigns across channels. Understand social KPIs and provide insights and guidance to campaign leads.
- Understand and communicate social best practices and basic design principles to create breakthrough creative in partnership with our design team.
- Manage a content calendar and help cross-functional teams schedule and organize posts.
- Innovate and implement test and learn strategies that deliver results.
- Work cross-functionally to support multiple teams while adhering to best practices and centrally approved strategy.
- BA/BS degree in business, marketing, CS, or any field that relates to the role
- 5+ years of overall Marketing (or related Communications) experience
- 3+ years of experience of managing Social Marketing
- Ability to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Efficient and organized with excruciating attention to detail
- Process-oriented and excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and on multiple initiatives in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
- Willing and able to commit to travel 20 - 30% of the time.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.