Key responsibilities include;
- Collaborate in developing, implementing, and managing our Social Media Strategy. ▪ Manage and oversee social media content, ensuring they are in line with the company’s values.
- Track, measure and report the success of every social media campaign. ▪ Stay up to date with the latest social media technologies and tools. ▪ Collaborate with writers and designers to create informative, engaging & appealing content.
- Monitor and improve SEO and user engagement.
- Timely posting of original, curated content and client ads.
- Engaging with our audience via posts reply and DM responses. ▪ Converting DM inquiry to actual sales.
Qualification / Experience;
- 2 years of experience as a Social Media Manager.
- Excellent knowledge and expertise in the use of Twitter, Instagram, Facebook. ▪ Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics.
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Good time management skills.
- Critical thinking & problem-solving skills.