- Creates marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules
- Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various company department members, including advertising, product development, and brand management
- Provides training and guidance to social media and marketing team members on social media implementation best practices and strategies
- Collects customer data and analyses interactions and visits, plus uses this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
- Reports progress to management
- Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
- Researches and monitors the activity of company competitors
- Creates and distributes written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages
- Bachelor's degree in Communications or Marketing, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- 3-5 years of experience with social media management.
- Experience leading and managing large Media projects and rolling out vital social media information.
- Web development and design skills are a plus.
- Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, security, network and systems administration, databases and data storage systems, and phone systems.
- Strong critical thinking and decision-making skills.
- Excellent project management skills and strong ability to prioritize.
- Creative problem-solving skills, experience with major social media platforms.
Fringe benefits include accommodation available to successful candidates selected to start Work (People living outside Abuja only) and lots more
Application and CVs should be sent to, on or before April 26th, 2021.
Location: FCT, Abuja