We are looking to hire a creative social media manager to work in our communications team and support us to achieve our goals. You will support the senior marketing executive to plan social media calendars, creating social media posts, and assist with brainstorming ideas and initiatives. You will be developing and implementing marketing and communication strategies, creating collateral, researching, conducting market analysis, and developing.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Social Media Management of a Private Tuition Business based in the UK.
- Managing Business visibility and branding with maximum use of social media Platforms.
- Managing Business Website
- Creating relevant social media content.
- Ability to work remotely with minimum supervision.
- Excellent communication skills are essential.
- Ability to undertake any task related to the business image, branding, and marketing needs.
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a team
- Demonstrable experience and knowledge of social media platforms
- Capabilities to use social/digital analytical tools to measure impact, engagement, and ROI
- Good understanding of social marketing and engagement techniques
- Excellent written and oral communication skills i.e., story-telling and copywriting
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office Software including skills in the use of MS Publisher
- Flexible working and a mature and measured approach to sometimes difficult and ambiguous situations
- Adaptability to work in a dynamic environment and respond to triggers quickly and effectively
- Ability to use other digital tools such as Mailchimp/Survey Monkey and web-based Content Management Systems.
Remuneration: NGN 200,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.