- Managing & branding a well-known public figure on major social media networks.
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos, and news)
- Monitor SEO and web traffic metrics
- Collaborate with other teams, like marketing, sales, and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures, and blog layout)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications
- Excellent English communication and writing skills.
- Knowledge of additional languages spoken in Nigeria is a plus.
- In-depth knowledge of Nigerian economics, politics, and social issues.
- Proven work experience as a Social media manager or similar roles.
- Hands-on experience in content management.
- Excellent copywriting skills.
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image, and video)
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of online marketing channels.
- Analytical and multitasking skills.
- BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field.
Please include local languages spoken and proficiency level.