1. You shall be responsible for managing all our social media handle; driving awareness, interest, driving engagement, and respond to customers enquiry and monitor feedback.
2. Create engaging content with topnotch graphics designs paying attention to RxAll logo and brand color; run multilevel Ads and marketing campaigns online to generate leads and covert to sales of company’s products to complement the effort of sales our reps and marketing team driving sales on the field.
3. Create video content, and adopt storytelling strategy to drive engagement and oversee all aspects of our digital marketing needs, revamping our marketing database, email, and display advertising campaigns.
4. Design and develop marketing strategy to drive profitable traffic to our website and RxDelivered App; targeting pharmacy owners, hospitals, health organization, chemist, regulators, NGO and government agencies to connect and do business with us.
5. Develop and monitor campaign budgets, plan and manage our social media platforms, while preparing accurate reports on our marketing campaign’s overall performance.
6. Identify the latest trends, events and technologies affecting our industry, evaluate important metrics that affect our website traffic, social media handles, service quotas, and develop strategy to put us ahead.
7. Work with our sales team and make findings from the management and other department to brainstorm on new and innovative growth strategies to boost and promote our company’s brand and online presence.
8. Oversee and generate contents from company’s events, new product updates, news worthy
activities, field campaigns, community services, giveaways, and other innovative means to drive
online awareness of our brand and generate sales.