This is a great opportunity for a Social Media Manager who wants to be part of the growth of a company and have the opportunity to grow into a senior managerial role.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:2 years
- Creating content, including text posts, videos, and images for use on social media
- Promoting products, services, and content over social media, in a way that is consistent with an organization's brand and social media strategy
- Scheduling social media posts using applications such as Hootsuite and Buffer
- Interacting with customers and dealing with customer’s inquiries
- Developing new social media strategies and campaigns
- Managing a budget to be spent on promoting social media posts and pay-per-click (PPC) advertising
- Keeping track of data and analyzing the performance of social media campaigns
- Collaborating with colleagues from across marketing departments to ensure branding is consistent
- Meeting with clients and other stakeholders (such as social media influencers). These meetings may involve pitching potential marketing campaigns.
Remuneration: NGN 100,000 - 150,000 + bonus
NaijaWorld is a modern Nigerian forum powered by you! The platform enables you to discuss and dig deep into topics that matter to you. The best thing about it is that it is absolutely free for anyone to post, share, vote, and discuss.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.