Circuit Pointe is looking for a social media manager to join our team. We are an NGO with a vision of a gender-balanced world so our work is focused on advancing the rights of women and girls through rights-based education, and empowerment, and advocating for the abandonment of social norms that condone gender inequality and gender-based violence. We are currently on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram and need help managing these platforms. We are seeking someone who will use organic but viral social media posts and a few ads to build awareness, promote our brand, connect with our audience and grow our followers. The goal is to have at least 10,000 followers and a 20% engagement rate.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Entry level
- Experience Length:No Experience/Less than 1 year
- Perform research on current benchmark trends and audience preferences.
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with the organizational audience and beyond.
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI.
- Facilitate scaling brand and organization awareness through various social media channels
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content daily (e.g. original text, photos, videos, and news).
- Use organic but viral social media posts and a few ads to build awareness, promote our brand, connect with our audience and grow our followers.
- Gain at least 2,000 followers and a 20% engagement rate.
- Engage in social media marketing (1 post per day, Mon.-Fri on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube & Instagram)
- Write engaging captions with fitting hashtags that drive engagement.
- Develop a social media strategy plan and execute what we want to achieve on social media.
- Manage our online campaigns
- Measure and produce monthly social media reports.
- Create custom-tailored content in text, .jpg, and video formats.
- Create well-researched monthly blog posts.
- Collaborate with the project team to ensure brand consistency.
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor audience reviews.
- Oversee social media accounts (e.g. Facebook timeline cover, profile pictures, and blog layout including, Twitter, Instagram & YouTube).
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions, etc.
- Stay up to date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications.
- Produce written reports of activities on request
- Maintains a working knowledge of principles of SEO including keyword research and Google Analytics.
- Proven ability to build social media communities.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Leadership skill
- Strong computer skills using Microsoft Office.
- Good knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and internet ranking for web content
There is 1-month probation after which an appraisal will be conducted and the decision made whether you will be employed full time or asked to discontinue. If we decide to employ you, your monthly salary will be reviewed after 6 months of engagement and a second appraisal of your performance.
If you are interested, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org before September 10th. Please share with someone you think may be interested.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.