- Creating content, including text posts, video, and images for use on social media;
- Promoting products, services, and content over social media, in a way that is consistent with an organization’s brand and social media strategy;
- Scheduling social media posts using applications such as Hootsuite, TweetDeck, Canva, Facebook, Instagram, etc;
- Interacting with clients and dealing with clients’ inquiries;
- Developing and introducing proposals to clients about our various products and services;
- Developing new social media strategies and campaigns;
- Keeping track of data and analyzing the performance of social media campaigns;
- Collaborating with colleagues from across departments to ensure branding is consistent;
- The candidate should preferably be Female.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree qualification.
- A minimum of 2 years work experience.