SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Must be based in Abuja,Nigeria and must have a computer(Laptop)
• Must be female
• Experience and/or education in journalism, communications, or related discipline
• Must have Social Media Manager experience
• Exceptional writing and research skills
• Ability to work independently and with a team to meet deadlines
• Excellent organisational skill and multi-tasking ability
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
1. You will be working closely with the design, marketing and commercial team to brainstorm ideas, create concepts, and develop messaging, to ensure alignment with communications and business objectives.
2. Handle social media, blog, long form opinion pieces, press releases, and related materials,
3. Develop consistent content, build, manage and grow our online communities.
4. You are responsible for interpreting our brand strategies through copies that are informed and well researched to communicate our position, tell our story and share our business offerings.
5. Write original copies, proofread and edit content for a range of corporate marketing and communications materials.
It is also an advantage if you have the knowledge and experience of…
• Content marketing
• Proofreading and working with standard style guides
• Working with content management systems, WordPress, etc.
• Paying attention to detail and appreciation of great design
Please note - This is not a paid internship but we are willing to compensate the candidate because this is a startup company.