- Developing eye-catching social media campaigns and point target strategies that will translate to client traffic and in the long run paying customers.
- Able to use CANVA or other user-friendly graphics design application (you will be tested).
- Able to plan department budget, implement schedules and be creative in creating steady content on all Social Media Platforms
- Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with other departments and subsidiaries.
- Ensure steady growth and expansion on company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, Instagram etc.
- Researching and monitoring the activity of company competitors
- Create and distribute written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages
- Collection and Use of Customer information for management report, analysis, improvement of strategies and campaigns in the future.
- Provision of weekly/monthly report to management for Key Performance Evaluation.