A premier manufacturer and retailer of skincare and haircare products in Lagos, are looking for a talented social media Handler to create content and manage our social media accounts three days weekly in our office in Lekki Phase 1.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:4 years
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Set specific objectives and report on ROI
- Create, edit, post, and share engaging text, photo, and video content daily
- Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, Tiktok and YouTube, adapting content to suit different channels
- Oversee, plan and deliver content across different platforms using scheduling tools such as Sprinklr, Hootsuite, Asana, and Olapic
- Monitor SEO and performance metrics using tools such as Google Analytics and Facebook Insights
- Work hand in hand with other departments like marketing, sales, and customer service to ensure brand consistency
- Communicate with followers, respond to queries in a timely manner and monitor customer reviews
- Form key relationships with influencers across the social media platforms
- Undertake audience research
- Oversee social media accounts’ design (layouts, profile pictures, etc.)
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness, like promotions, competitions, and campaigns
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications
- Ensure high levels of web traffic and customer engagement
- Minimum academic qualification of an HND
- At least 4 years of work experience in social media-related positions
- Portfolio of past creative works and campaigns
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research, and Google Analytics
- Knowledge of online marketing channels
- Familiarity with Web design.
Work Type: job entails spending three (3) full days a week at our office in Lekki, 8.30 am - 6 pm. We provide lunch.
Remuneration: NGN 150,000 - 200,000
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.