To focus on creating appealing and creative digital content for a company’s various social media platforms.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:3 years
- Developing social media content plans that are consistent with the company’s brand identity
- Creating consistent, meaningful content on all social media platforms, including writing and editing social media posts, improving customer engagement, and promoting social media campaigns
- Managing a high volume of daily social media posts
- Communicating with social media followers, including responding to queries in a timely manner.
- Developing and managing social influencer programs and attending social influencer events.
- Using analytical tools such as Google Analytics, Hootsuite Pro, and Facebook Insights to monitor and evaluate the company’s social media presence and performance.
- Preparing monthly reports on social media marketing efforts.
- Suggest recommendations to adjust the social media marketing strategy for optimal results.
- Staying up to date on best practices and emerging trends in social media.
- Performing other duties when needed
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, marketing, or a related field
- Minimum of 3 years of social media experience including planning and managing content in a corporate, or agency setting
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and must have a thorough understanding of social media management and strategy
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills