What you will be doing:
You will work closely with our internal teams, apply your strong social and content marketing knowledge and create various campaigns.
- Responsible for developing a strategy for each of our social channels with a focus on Youtube, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Whatsapp and/or others that may be appropriate for the brand.
- Expand Blank Space's digital presence as well as communicating, marketing and positioning our brand.
- Partner with Influencers to drive brand messaging and revenue.
- Write engaging and informative blog posts.
- Designing and creating visual content for all media platforms
- Source and partner with Influencers to drive profitable ROI
- Work alongside our Operation Head and Creative Team in creating campaigns that will generate awareness and develop new opportunities.
- Create an appropriate tone to reach target audiences.
- Press release writing, Writing for media, Scriptwriting.
- Proofreading/spelling and grammar checks.
- Should have strong knowledge of one additional dialect than native one and ability to write and translate content.
- Grow our Social Media followings and engagement.
- Develop a content calendar for posting across all channels including Instagram stories.
- Recommend and roll out social listening tools to participate in social conversations around the web with respect to Betika
- Share awesome content with our customers and engaged followers.
- Stay attuned to changing media trends and create engaging experiences for our customers.
What we are looking for:
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in social media strategy.
- High level of creativity, attention to detail, and project management skills.
- Curiosity and willingness to explore new media trends.
- Demonstrated experience with content marketing, SEO, Google Analytics, Videography, Photography, Paid Social and Influencer management.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfortable assessing priorities, good interpersonal skills and judgement.
What’s in it for you:
- An opportunity to join a growing, thriving, purposeful organization
- Impactful opportunity - your contributions will be evident to everyone
IMPORTANT: Fresh graduates with majors in Mass Communication or English creative writing or similar fields may be considered for Social media Intern/Creative Content Intern positions.