A management consultancy firm is looking for a young, vibrant, self-motivated, and talented Social Media Manager to support our marketing communications department. He or she will oversee all our social media pages, and create and implement social media campaign strategies.
- Minimum Qualification:Degree
- Experience Level:Mid level
- Experience Length:1 year
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategies
- Plan, create, publish and share new content including blog articles that increase brand awareness and target audience engagement with the brand
- Collaborate with the sales and marketing team to develop social media campaigns
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the company’s social content
- Monitor SEO and customer engagement and suggest content optimization
- Analyze and Report the appropriate social media data/metrics, insights, and social media best practices to measure the success of every social media campaign
- Minimum academic qualification of a Bachelor's degree
- Proven ability to write and speak English flawlessly
- Proven ability to creatively utilize all significant social media platforms (LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and TikTok)
- Must be tech-savvy
- At least one year of experience in social media or community management
- Demonstrated ability to engage the public in a polite and courteous manner.
Important Safety Tips
- Do not make any payment without confirming with the Jobberman Customer Support Team.
- If you think this advert is not genuine, please report it via the Report Job link below.