- Create, publish and oversee engaging content on social media platforms.
- Collaborate in developing, implementing and managing our social media strategy
- Manage and oversee social media content, ensuring they are in line with the company's values.
- Track, measure and report the success of social media campaign.
- Stay up to date with all the latest social media trends.
- Collaborate with writers and designers to create informative, engaging and appealing content.
- Monitor and improve user engagement
- Timely posting of original, curated content and clients ads
- Engaging with our audience via posts replay and DM responses.
- Edit, proofread and improve posts.
- Keep abreast of all the social media best practices and technologies
- Manage content distribution to online channels and social media platforms to increase web traffic.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERINCE
- The candidate should possess a Bachelor Degree
- 2 years of experience as a Social Media Manager
- Excellent knowledge and experience in developing and managing content for a variety of channels, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Understanding of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Excellent multi-tasking skills
- Good time management skills
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
Additional skill: knowledge in graphic design
Salary: N100,000- N150,000