This is a fantastic opportunity to learn and grow as part of a dynamic team with a visionary brand that is fast establishing itself as a market leader.
You should be a digital native, and visionary thinker - enthusiastic to conceptualise and implement programs that are disruptive while maintaining brand elevation. The position is inclusive of ideating, planning, executing and analysis of social media programs (across channels), influencer discovery, contracting and collaboration and other digital initiatives that arise. The role is cross-functional and requires competency across social media, digital advertising, analytics, project management.
1. Proven experience managing corporate social media accounts including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram and snapchat.
2. Evidence of previous work
3. Experience growing communities
4. Experience editing photos and video for social platforms
5. Proficiency in public presentations to audiences of 1 to 300.
6. Strong IT skills.
7. Be proficient in Office 365 package. (Word document, Excel, PowerPoint, Skype, and Onedrive).
8. Be able to deliver great power point presentations.
9. Confident, friendly personality and be a good team player.
10. Have creative decision-making skills, a proven ability to work independently and to make compelling and innovative recommendations to senior leadership.
1. Must be an avid writer
2. Excellent written skills
3. Keen interest in photography & Video
4. Good eye for design
1. Pro-actively promote all products and services.
2. Devise a strategy for targeting your agreed market, sector or region.
3. Research and form suspect/prospect lists within the defined target markets.
4. Actively increase followers across all digital platforms including hits on company website.
5. Regular social listening to monitor brand mentions, competitor activity and hot topics.
6. Responding to consumer comments on emails and social platforms.
7. Update the CRM system with all activity and complete other ad hoc reports on request.
8. Act as a guardian of brand guidelines, tone of voice and style.
9. Arrange marketing events to increase brand awareness and drive sales.
10. Take responsibility for team social event
11. Attend meetings
Work occasional weekends as required.